Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 21:35:57 UTC

[Important] Fwd: Please implement Apache Project Branding Requirements

Can somebody please let me know whether any progress has been made on
the implementation of the project branding requirements for the C/C++
subprojects? Thanks.

Andreas

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/rampart/
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/sandesha/
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/savan/
http://axis.apache.org/axis/cpp/index.html

> I have not done anything yet to current Axis C ++ site (
> http://axis.apache.org/axis/), but am willing to in the upcoming months if
> I get general  instructions of what needs to be done.  It will be slow
> going because I have not dealt with web site updates....

Instructions can be found in the mail I forwarded. In particular, the
following link is useful:

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Andreas,