Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch> on 2018/02/17 06:02:32 UTC

New committer and PPMC member: Antonio Vieiro

The Podling Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache NetBeans has invited Antonio Vieiro to become a committer and PPMC member and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Being a PPMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

We are really glad to have Antonio here. He goes way back with NetBeans and we hope to continue many years to come!

--emi

Re: New committer and PPMC member: Antonio Vieiro

Posted by Kai Uwe Pel <ka...@asia.com>.
Congratulations Antonio! Thanks for all your distributions for our communities!

Kai

Posted by constantin drabo <dr...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Antonio !

Constantin

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re dans un berceau. ??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de l'a??rospatiale modernes.
________________________________
Congratulations Antonio.  Well deserved!!!

Regards
John

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Congrats Antonio!

Gj

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
That's great news! Congratulations Antonio!

Junichi