Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Samuel Williams <sp...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 07:35:39 UTC

Futon - batch delete

As I am new to CouchDB, occasionally I am screwing up my data as I develop
my application.

In Futon, I can use the temporary view to "select" the busted records, but
is there any way to bulk delete these records? Otherwise, right now I have
to manually click through and hit delete for each one which is a bit of a
pain.

Thanks
Samuel

Re: Futon - batch delete

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Hi,
It's normal CouchDB/Apache process. Open a JIRA, attach a patch - I'm sure what you're describing would be appreciated!
Cheers
Simon

Re: Futon - batch delete

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
On 11 July 2012 13:25, Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> wrote:
> On 11 July 2012 11:53, Samuel Williams <sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Who manages Futon development and is it possible to contribute to it?

Sorry too fast on small keyboard.

There's a fork using sammy instead at
https://github.com/bigbluehat/futon2 with Garren & Ben.
Feel free to take a look and get involved, we'd love some help!

A+
Dave

Re: Futon - batch delete

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.

This is currently underway at https://github.com/bigbluehat/futon2

Re: Futon - batch delete

Posted by Samuel Williams <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Futon - batch delete

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
<sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I know that, but is it possible to do this from the Futon user
> interface?

no

Re: Futon - batch delete

Posted by Samuel Williams <sp...@gmail.com>.