Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Jonnalagadda, Lakshmilalita (OTDA)" <La...@otda.state.ny.us> on 2005/03/24 20:02:52 UTC

Sending Mails Thry James

I've downloaded James and Java mail API and JAF and have set up the
class path .I made changes to config.xml and to james-fetch.xml. My
James server is running fine. I'm trying to run the example at the link
below

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2001/jw-1026-javamail.html.

E.g. is running fine with no errors but the message is not being sent.

. I was reading the mail archive and I saw people mention about logs .I
don't see no messages apart from start, stop and related message and in
the log at path james-2.2.0\apps\james\logs.

Can you let me know what I missed doing.