Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Mark Tombs <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/25 12:48:49 UTC

Jelly email

Hi

I've written some jelly tags for creating emails that can send multi-part
mails, including html and attachments. I've also started writing some tags
that can read mail too.  Is this of any interest to the jelly team?

On another note, I haven't noticed a lot of development of jelly recently, and
the ant and maven builds are getting out of date... is the project active at
the moment?

thanks

Mark

Re: Jelly email

Posted by Mark Tombs <ma...@gmail.com>.
I haven't written any unit tests, but I have running samples.  I haven't
tried maven, and don't really know too much about it either.  I am really
just probing for interest at this stage... Ive been using jelly for a while
and wanted to give back.  I need to check with the boss if I can give away
this code :)

/mark

Re: Jelly email

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Mark,

Re: Jelly email

Posted by Mark Tombs <ma...@gmail.com>.
No interest then...

Re: Jelly email

Posted by Mark Tombs <ma...@gmail.com>.
OK, I've put the source in jira as JELLY-271.

Re: Jelly email

Posted by Mark Tombs <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jelly email

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.