Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Raymond Feliciana <rf...@evergreen.com> on 1999/08/10 02:23:02 UTC

mod_jserv/4841: wrapper class paths crashing apache server

>Number:         4841
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       wrapper class paths crashing apache server
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
For some reason this wrapper path is crashing the Apache server.

wrapper.classpath=/usr/local/apache/lib/swingall-1.0.3.jar

The swingall-1.0.3.jar is in the correct directory and we have verified that
the jar is perfectly fine.  The swingall-1.0.3.jar is not the only wrapper
path giving us problems two other jars also will crash the server unless
commented out. Also on a different machine all jars declared in a wrapper
cause the server to fail and when these same jars where copied to my machine
they all worked except the same the three that continually cause my server to
bomb.  Also the exact same wrapper and jar worked perfect with previous versions
of jserve.

The only error that appears is in the jserve error log:

[09/08/1999 16:51:36:976] (EMERGENCY) ajp11: can not connect to host 127.0.0.1:8007
[09/08/1999 16:51:36:976] (EMERGENCY) ajp11: function connection fail
[09/08/1999 16:51:47:073] (EMERGENCY) wrapper: JServ (1549) didn't die nicely, killing it

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]