Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2005/07/28 03:14:27 UTC

Library names not generated correctly in Eclipse

I must be missing some setup since the build seems to prefix some extra
directories.
I don't know which java compiler setting I need to set in Eclipse.
Compiles fine but will not run under Tomcat

I am not sure what these settings do.
ide.eclipse.outputdir=${build.root}/eclipse/classes
ide.eclipse.export.libs=false

Ron

SEVERE: Error deploying web application directory cocoon
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/cocoon/servlet/CocoonServlet
(wrong name: src/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/CocoonServlet)

Re: Library names not generated correctly in Eclipse

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I am just trying to get the Cocoon-2.1.7 stable distribution to build
and run.

I have got Lenya to build and run (both under tomcat and Jetty) with
some minor problems - can not find localization string libraries.

Ron

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Where is this set?

Posted by ia...@jpmchase.com.
Sounds like you need to change srcdir from ${cocoon.home} to
${cocoon.home}/src/java

HTH,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are