Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/03/05 22:49:48 UTC

Spaces in build paths

I'm trying to build today and a whole hosts of tests are failing for me.
They have to do with having spaces in the build path. A couple days ago
everything was working fine.  Examples:

common/common: ForkedCommandTest and ResultBufferedCommandTest fail
tools/validator: all tests fail

Moving my build to a non-spaced directory fixes things. Anyone else having
issues? Anyone have any ideas what the changes were?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: Spaces in build paths

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
I'll get it fixed tomorrow.   Any test that does
a "getResource(..).getFile()" seems to have issues.   The URL is encoded
(%20 instead of spaces) which are then passed into the file so
file.exist() returns false.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp