Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pradeep Chauhan <Pr...@Indussoft.com> on 2005/03/28 10:53:40 UTC

RE: [SPAM_EMAIL] - Simulating SilverStream setEnableHistoryFixup() API - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Hi ,

I faced this problem ,

As immediate solution i provided work around in which in every send redirect
or form submit get a renadom number and add in query string. In which way ur
page will not cached

And with tomcat i tried with changing all setting but  it still refer cache.
:(

Pradeep

Posted by Paulo Alvim <al...@powerlogic.com.br>.
This kind of "history fixup" would be very helpfull for our project too...

Have you already tried to get the related SilverStream javascript code?