Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2023/04/06 05:06:48 UTC

[VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.3

Hi all,

this is a vote for the release of Apache LDAP API 2.1.3

It's a bug fix release with some Schema extension to support the
latest PasswordPolicy draft.

Here are the fixed issues:

DIRAPI-385: Add a way to modify the Element in a DnNode
DIRAPI-386: The parsing of a wrong filter throws a LdapProtocolErrotException
DIRAPI-389: Issue when comparing multi-component RDNs caused by the RDN order
DIRAPI-390: Upgrade commons-text as it flags the project with CVE-2022-42889
DIRAPI-391: Improve the Dn parsing performance
DIRAPI-392: Extend the schema to support the latest PasswordPolicy RFC
draft AttributeTypes
DIRAPI-387: More info on PasswordExceptionUnassignedResolved
DIRAPI-388: "No future" warning in the log

The revision :

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-ldap-api.git;a=commit;h=40c03af12f70bf6065112b043e320073bc670ee1

The source and binary distribution packages:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/api/2.1.3

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1214/

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1 Release Apache LDAP API 2.1.3
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache LDAP API 2.1.3

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Result, was: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.3

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I close this vote with 3 +1:

Colm, Shawn and me.

I'll release the pckages.

Thanks !

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.3

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.3

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sh...@gmail.com>.

> On Apr 6, 2023, at 12:06 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> this is a vote for the release of Apache LDAP API 2.1.3

+ 1

Built from source, ran the api and fortress tests w/ Java 11.

I observed building required >= maven 3.8.

Nice work Emmanuel.

—
Shawn