Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Anderson, Gary" <Ga...@fiveriversservices.com> on 2018/02/05 14:00:37 UTC

Apache Directory Studio ACI Editor

Hello.  I have been looking through the Apache Directory Studio website and docs for details on the ACI editor, which is only listed as a feature on the main web page and in a couple screenshots on the so named page.  I cannot find the component in DS.  I really would like to use it as it would simplify modifying the Sun DS ACIs.  Is there somewhere I have to go to turn this on in the configuration of DS?

Thank you.

Gary Anderson, Five Rivers Services LLC
Systems Engineering

Re: Apache Directory Studio ACI Editor

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 05/02/2018 à 15:00, Anderson, Gary a écrit :
> Hello.  I have been looking through the Apache Directory Studio website and docs for details on the ACI editor, which is only listed as a feature on the main web page and in a couple screenshots on the so named page.  I cannot find the component in DS.  I really would like to use it as it would simplify modifying the Sun DS ACIs.

It won't work. The ACI editor only supports Apache Directory Server ACIs.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org