Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/04/08 23:47:31 UTC

[ANN] Cactus Plugin 2.0 release

The Maven team is pleased to announce the Cactus plugin 2.0 release!

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/cactus

The Maven Cactus plugin is a plugin for Cactus
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus) that allows to automatically start
containers, run Cactus tests and stop the containers.

Changes in this version:

o Complete rework of the plugin to use the Cactus/Ant Integration
  module from the Cactus project. Now using Cactus 1.5dev for J2EE
  1.3, built from CVS on 7th of April 2003. Thus the Plugin feature
  are now those of the Cactus/Ant Integration module.

Note that this plugin has been tested with Maven beta 9. Using it with
another version of Maven is at your own risks! :-)

You can download the Cactus Maven plugin here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/maven/jars/maven-cactus-plugin-2.0.jar

Have fun!
-Vincent

Re: [ANN] Cactus Plugin 2.0 release