Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Davies <ti...@ktsplc.com> on 2006/02/15 13:47:13 UTC

[M2] Runtime dependencies not being found

Hi,

Ive got a set of classes that access databases and so need a jdbc driver
on the classpath.

Ive written a set of junit tests for these classes which obviously need
access to these drivers.

I can run the junit tests fine from eclipse but when I try to run them
with maven they fail because the driver cannot be found.

I have the jdbc driver jar in my pom with scope set to runtime.

Has anyone else had this problem or have any advice? Its going to be
pretty frustrating if I cant run these tests with maven.