Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 21:26:30 UTC

Re: 1.1.7 Release

It's Tuesday :)

We need to start the release process on the TomEE side, so for now we'll pull in the source and change the groupId and version to be something like 1.1.6-tomee-patched or something (can't remember what Mark likes in that regard) and hope that the 1.1.7 is ready in time.

-David

/me thanks his lovely wife for letting him work a little on their wedding anniversary :)

Re: 1.1.7 Release

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I worked on the CC stuff and will commit today.

LieGrue,
strub