Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Corey Nolet <cn...@texeltek.com> on 2013/03/18 03:10:44 UTC

Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug

Hey Guys,

I found a bug in the ProxyServer in the accumulo 1.6-SNAPSHOT where it wasn't attaching requested columnFamily/columnQualifier to the batch scanner.

I have it fixed and could submit a patch if you guys want it.

Re: Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug

Posted by Corey Nolet <cn...@texeltek.com>.
Eric,

My current organization is Texeltek. If you could add that in, it would be
awesome. Thanks!

I just fixed another bug in the proxy. I submitted the patch about a half
hour ago.

--
Corey Nolet
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Corey Nolet <cn...@texeltek.com>.
Done.

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.