Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bryan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/06 14:32:42 UTC

Re: [OT] Re: HTTP Compression

If only someone would do such a thing ! They would be rich beyond their wildest
dreams. And they would probably use clustered linux servers in such a way that
they could retrieve such information in a fraction of a second.

Results 1 - 10 of about 7,410 for compression servlet filter. (0.40 seconds)

Seriously... why do people keep replying to stuff that could just as easily be
found on google ?

I never ask anything on this list unless I'm certain that the answer isn't on
google.

Why do people keep replying to questions where the person asking
the question can't be arsed doing so and just wants someone else to write
their code for them.

If you can't be bothered making the slightest effort.

a) Quit your job
b) Choose alternative career from list

1_ Dishwasher
2_ Action hero