Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2009/08/27 13:17:15 UTC

fwd: False Detection

oops, accidentally bounced this mail from a non-subscriber...

Thorsten: SpamAssassin does not operate a blacklist, so we can't remove
you from anything.  If you can send along a message modified by
SpamAssassin, which includes the reason that the recipient's version of
SpamAssassin marked it as spam, we may be able to help figure out why and
provide useful advice.  for what it's worth, I can't see any issues with
those domains when I run your mail through SpamAssassin here.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AvoidingFpsForSenders may also be
useful.

--j.

From: "Benz, Thorsten" <Th...@technidata.com>
To: "security@spamassassin.apache.org" <se...@spamassassin.apache.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:16:19 +0200
Subject: False Detection

Hello,

You are detecting our Email Addresses technidata.com/technidata.de as SPAM.
We are definitely sending NO spam emails.

Could you please remove us from your blacklist?

With kind regards

Thorsten  Benz

TechniData AG
Environmental Compliance Solutions
Thorsten Benz
BITS
Dornierstr. 3
88677 Markdorf, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 75 44 / 9 70-3 26
Fax +49 (0) 75 44 / 9 70-1 11 3 26
mailto:thorsten.benz@technidata.com<ma...@technidata.de>
http://www.technidata.de
Events: www.technidata.de/events

TechniData is the leading provider for environmental compliance
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL
and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use,
dissemination of the information or copying of this message is prohibited.
If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.
We do not accept any warranty concerning errors, viruses,
interception or interference.

Sitz/Office: Markdorf
Vorstand/Executive Board:
J=FCrgen Schwab (CEO), Thomas Wienke (COO), Dr. Thomas Wrede (CFO)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of Supervisory Board: Kurt Kaiser
Amtsgericht/District Court: Freiburg im Breisgau, HRB 581415