Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Eva Flora <ev...@bluemartini.com> on 2001/06/23 01:44:31 UTC

TcpTunnelGui

My weblogic server is running on port 7005 and I invoke
TcpTunnelGui via the command:
      java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 7007 localhost 7005
I then try the message/SendMessage.java and POProcessor.java
example and I dont see the xml file (msg1.xml) pass through the
TcpTunnelGui window.  Any clues?  SendMessage receives
the response from POProcess fine.  I also tried TcpTunnel to no
avail.  By the way, the javadoc for TcpTunnelGui says
there is a "Start" button and I dont see such button.  All
I see is the "Clear" button.  Any ideas?  I am have the SOAP-2_1
distribution.

Thanks,
Eva