Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/18 13:53:23 UTC

Question about deleting queue

Hello,

I realized that you can delete a queue which contain messages. Is this a
normal behavior? From my point of view, QPID should raise an warning or
error to the administrative client. What do you think about ?

Thanks

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Question about deleting queue

Posted by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com>.
Ok I changed the python code in qpid-config. now when I try to remove a not
empty queue it's raise me this error:

Failed: (exception(error_code=406, command_id=serial(44), class_code=8,
command_code=2, field_index=0, description=u'precondition-failed: Queue not
empty.', error_info={}),)

That's great :)

Posted by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com>.
Ted,

I patched my patch :) and now you have the final version with the diff as
you wanted...

++

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
Thanks! That's great.