Posted to users@camel.apache.org by benxs <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/30 09:28:53 UTC

Re: Put XML msgs from Java POJO into already running ActiveMQ instance? Camel sample adjustment

> You change the brokerURL

How do I do this in java POJOs with annotations?

I think in pure java coding would be:

import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
  CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
  ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:51616");
  context.addComponent("test-jms",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));

But how do I do this with annotations?
Is there an annotation similar to:  @BrokerURL("tcp://localhost:51616");

Where do I have to put this statement into the following code?

import org.apache.camel.Consume;
import org.apache.camel.Produce;
import org.apache.camel.ProducerTemplate;

//START SNIPPET: ex
public class SendFileRecordsToQueueBean {
    @Produce(uri = "activemq:personnel.records")
    ProducerTemplate producer;

    @Consume(uri = "file:src/data?noop=true")
    public void onFileSendToQueue(String body) {
        producer.sendBody(body);
    }
}

Ben

Re: Put XML msgs from Java POJO into already running ActiveMQ instance? Camel sample adjustment

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah you need to set the brokerURL on the activemq component.
For example in the spring XML file.

The @Produce only refers to the activemq component and the name of the
JMS destination to send the message to.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:28 AM, benxs <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> You change the brokerURL
>
> How do I do this in java POJOs with annotations?
>
> I think in pure java coding would be:
>
> import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
>  CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
>  ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:51616");
>  context.addComponent("test-jms",
> JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
>
> But how do I do this with annotations?
> Is there an annotation similar to:  @BrokerURL("tcp://localhost:51616");
>
> Where do I have to put this statement into the following code?
>

> import org.apache.camel.Consume;
> import org.apache.camel.Produce;
> import org.apache.camel.ProducerTemplate;
>
> //START SNIPPET: ex
> public class SendFileRecordsToQueueBean {
>    @Produce(uri = "activemq:personnel.records")
>    ProducerTemplate producer;
>
>    @Consume(uri = "file:src/data?noop=true")
>    public void onFileSendToQueue(String body) {
>        producer.sendBody(body);
>    }
> }
>
> Ben