Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by James Moliere <ja...@intelesistech.com> on 2005/02/28 21:22:55 UTC

RE: portlet error messages...update

Sorry,
I hit send on accident...

	Hello,
	What can be done to make more sense of the stack trace when a
portlet fails?  In other words, when I mis-configure a portlet (of course,
not intentionally) and I get an error, the stack trace error (logged or
displayed in the command window) does not do a good job of indicating where
the error occurred and/or why the error occurred.

Thanks!
James Moliere
james.moliere@intelesistech.com