Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rahul Chohal <ra...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2021/07/29 08:08:44 UTC

Document of 18.12 release branch

Hello Users,
I have created a document of the *18.12* release branch, which is available
here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+18.12>
.
Please review, and share your feedback for the same.

Kind Regards,
Rahul Chohal
Enterprise Software Engineer

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-70214-19423
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Document of 18.12 release branch

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.
--On Thursday, July 29, 2021 2:38 PM +0530 Rahul Chohal
<ra...@hotwaxsystems.com> wrote:

> I have created a document of the *18.12* release branch, which is
> available here
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beg
> inners+Development+Guide+for+18.12> .
> Please review, and share your feedback for the same.

How does this differ from the page for the 17.12 branch? Are there
operational changes or is it just a new version number? I found release
notes for 17.12 but not for 18.12 here so I've no idea what changed that
would cause me to prefer the later release.

<https://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html>