Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 13:21:08 UTC

Moving JCR Commons components from trunk

Hi,

In preparation for the upcoming 1.x branch I'm going to start moving
the JCR Commons components away from the trunk.

As discussed earlier and as prototyped with JCR-RMI, each JCR Commons
component will get it's own Jira project and svn area. I'll post more
detailed pointers as I proceed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Moving JCR Commons components from trunk

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The first few components have now been moved:

As are now the remaining ones:

JCR Benchmark
    svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/jcr-benchmark
    jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRBENCH
    web: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/jcr-benchmark.html (TODO)

JCR Classloader
    svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/classloader
    jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRCL
    web: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/classloader.html (TODO)

As discussed in the other thread, the JCR Tests component will for now
stay with the main Jackrabbit build.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As discussed earlier and as prototyped with JCR-RMI, each JCR Commons
> component will get it's own Jira project and svn area. I'll post more
> detailed pointers as I proceed.

The first few components have now been moved:

JCR-RMI
    svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/jcr-rmi
    jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRRMI
    web: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/jcr-rmi.html

JCR Servlets
    svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/jcr-servlet
    jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSERVLET
    web: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/jcr-servlet.html (TODO)

OCM
    svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/ocm
    jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OCM
    web: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/ocm.html (TODO)

Dependencies to these components have been replaced with the latest
released 1.5.x version. I would like to avoid all snapshot
dependencies between these standalone components.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll post more detailed pointers as I proceed.

All the components now have their own Hudson builds:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Jackrabbit/

BR,

Jukka Zitting