Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/18 14:14:27 UTC

[DISCUSS][VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 (RC3)

Quick update ... Oliver has noticed that the full install rpm's contains
the menu integration rpm's twice. It's an artifact of a former build
that becomes part of the tar.gz. Not a big thing but I decided to
package the rpm's for the full install set once again. It's the same
content, means the vote will continue. It's just a clean up.

Juergen

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 (RC3)

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 18.08.2014 14:14, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Quick update ... Oliver has noticed that the full install rpm's contains
> the menu integration rpm's twice. It's an artifact of a former build
> that becomes part of the tar.gz. Not a big thing but I decided to
> package the rpm's for the full install set once again. It's the same
> content, means the vote will continue. It's just a clean up.

Yes, not a big issue from my point of view, too.

+1 for re-packing and continuation of the vote.