Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/11/10 08:19:40 UTC

[phoenix] xerces.jar

Hi,

If you don't build phoenix via the build scripts you are going to have to add
a property into you ant.properties file that specifies the location of the
xerces jar for it to build from now on. See ant.properties.sample for an
example of it.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: [phoenix] xerces.jar

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
oh - got it now. My mail server seems to be wonky again ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

RE: [phoenix] xerces.jar