Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ruckc <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2014/07/09 19:55:13 UTC

Netty - timer must be specified

When I try running the below code, mixing the Java DSL in with Main, i'm
getting "Failed to resolve endpoint Failed to resolve endpoint:
netty://tcp://localhost:34444 due to: timer must be specified".

When looking at the code, it appears the NettyComponent.doStart() is not
being called prior to creating the Endpoint.  It works fine when I do
from("netty:tcp://localhost:34444").to("file:/tmp"), but i'm actually trying
to access the Endpoint as I'm building substantially more complicated routes
with some one-to-many and many-to-one routes that are generated from a
"simple" DSL i'm trying to provide.