Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Frédéric Alix <fr...@cozycloud.cc> on 2017/12/15 13:11:10 UTC

Many logs since Couchdb 2.1.1

Hi,

Since I updated from CouchDB 2.0 to 2.1.1, my logs are very more verbose.
Before this upgrade, I had 5 Go logs / days. Now it is more than 100 Go.
I have this sort of message non stop:

[info] 2017-12-15T13:07:41.271204Z couchdb@127.0.0.1 <0.16545.1>
-------- Index shutdown by monitor notice for db: shards/60000
[info] 2017-12-15T13:07:41.271358Z couchdb@127.0.0.1 <0.16545.1>
-------- Closing index for db: shards/60000000-7fffffff/

What do you think about this ? What I miss exactly in my conf ?

Regards, Frederic

Re: Many logs since Couchdb 2.1.1

Posted by Frédéric Alix <fr...@cozycloud.cc>.
Hello Adam,

Nope, it's for each databases.
I must have 14000 databases in production and you can imagine how much I
can have this message

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.