Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tomek Kuprowski <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/04 23:54:50 UTC

Helenos - web based gui tool

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce a first release of Helenos. This is a web based gui
tool to manage your data stored in Cassandra.

Project site: https://github.com/tomekkup/helenos

Some screens:  https://picasaweb.google.com/tomekkuprowski/Helenos

Hope you'll find it usefull. I'll be grateful for your comments and
opinions.

Regards !
Tomek Kuprowski

Re: Helenos - web based gui tool

Posted by Nick Bailey <ni...@datastax.com>.
This is the node.js driver with a similar name:

https://github.com/simplereach/helenus

Posted by Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl>.
It's also some kind of OS (link:  http://www.helenos.org/ ), not a really
unique name. However the software looks nice!

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*