Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Ambarish Pande <am...@datatorrent.com> on 2017/08/07 05:38:47 UTC

Request to close/update progress of JIRA's.

Hello Devs,

As a new developer I am trying to find JIRA's to work on. And I see many
JIRA's that already are completed or being worked on as OPEN. I request
devs to mark progress on their JIRA's so that it is easy for new
contributers to choose JIRA's to work.

Thank You.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*

*____________________________________________________________________*
*Ambarish Pande*

Associate Software Engineer

E: ambarish@datatorrent.com <de...@datatorrent.com> | M:+91-9028293982

www.datatorrent.com  |  apex.apache.org

Re: Request to close/update progress of JIRA's.

Posted by Ambarish Pande <am...@datatorrent.com>.
Hello,

@vlad Not sure about that.
@sandesh I mentioned that JIRA just as an example.

I was just concerned that there should not be any duplicate work from
scratch on already exiting operators.

Thank You.

APEXMALHAR-2034

Posted by Vlad Rozov <vr...@apache.org>.
Please update APEXMALHAR-2034 with details of what needs to be done. I'd
suggest to change subject of the JIRA as well as the current is confusing.

Thank you,

Vlad

Posted by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Vlad Rozov <vr...@apache.org>.