Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by blargy <zm...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/13 21:46:35 UTC

Solr Logging XML

How can I enable logging of all the xml posted to my Solr server? Is this
possible? As of right now all I see in the logs are the request params when
querying.

While I am on the topic of logging I have one other question too. Is it
possible to use custom variables in the logging.properties file such as

catalina.base=/my/catalina/dir
java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern = ${catalina.base}/solr_log-%g.log

This doesnt seem to work. Can you even do interpolation .properties files?

Thanks