Posted to users@camel.apache.org by predie <vz...@newps.cz> on 2012/11/26 11:15:02 UTC

LDAP connection via SSL

Hello there.

I was looking for documentation or example for setting up SSL connection for
ldap component. Only what i found, was only JSSE Utility
(http://camel.apache.org/camel-configuration-utilities.html) but ldap
component is not supported.

Any ideas how to set up SSL keystore in spring configuration?

I tried

    <camel:keyStoreParameters
            id="xxx"
            camelContextId="ctx"
            resource="{absolute_path_to_keystore}"
            type="JKS"
            password="password"/>

but it's not working.

Thank you for your response.

Re: LDAP connection via SSL

Posted by martin11 <ma...@gmail.com>.
If you don't want to explicitly set javax.net.ssl in Java command line, you
can set it in applicationContext file in the fashion of Spring.

<bean id="trustStore"
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean">
    <property name="targetObject" value="#{@systemProperties}" />
    <property name="targetMethod" value="putAll" />
    <property name="arguments">
        <props>
            <prop key="javax.net.ssl.trustStore">/path/trusted.jks</prop>
        </props>
    </property>
</bean>

@see  spring forum
<http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?82926-Explicitly-setting-javax-net-ssl-system-properties>

Re: LDAP connection via SSL

Posted by predie <vz...@newps.cz>.
Hi,
thank you. I'll check this issue.

--
Viktor Zavadil
Technology Consultant

vzavadil@newps.cz
M. +420 606 632 755
www.newps.cz

Re: LDAP connection via SSL

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM, predie <vz...@newps.cz> wrote:
> Hello there.
>
> I was looking for documentation or example for setting up SSL connection for
> ldap component. Only what i found, was only JSSE Utility
> (http://camel.apache.org/camel-configuration-utilities.html) but ldap
> component is not supported.
>
> Any ideas how to set up SSL keystore in spring configuration?
>
> I tried
>
>     <camel:keyStoreParameters
>             id="xxx"
>             camelContextId="ctx"