Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/06/02 13:48:58 UTC

HashTable back from the client

Hi,

I have got a Q re. sending back data from the client env.
On the client I've got a HashTable ht that I want to use on the server.
Sending ht (via the ServiceParameter) to the server gets me [Object
object] on the server (which is the exact textual rep I get on the client).
Assuming this can be handled by Tapestry I was wondering what format I
have to use to get ht properly translated on the receiving end.

I can whip up something contorted but would rather use what is at hand.

TIA,
Fermin DCG