Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Briana Okyere <br...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2023/11/02 15:32:42 UTC

Re: [Discussion] Requesting Feedback on Airflow Survey

Hey All,

Thank you so much for this feedback- I reviewed all of your notes yesterday
with a few other folks and we were able to implement many of your
suggestions to make this thing even better than last year's.

I will be closing feedback now so we can move forward with getting this
thing out there, and will post it to the devlist so you can check it out
and hopefully complete it!

If anyone is interested in helping to analyze the results, please let me
know- and thank you again!

Posted by Briana Okyere <br...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Awesome! Will follow up with you both after the results are in. That will
take a few weeks :)

Posted by Amogh Desai <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aritra Basu <ar...@gmail.com>.
Ooh, sounds fun. Count me in!