Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com> on 2017/01/01 10:04:49 UTC

Welcome Jim Ferenczi as a Lucene/Solr committer

I'm pleased to announce that Jim Ferenczi has accepted the Lucene
PMC's invitation to become a committer.

Jim, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "jimczi" has been added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you
now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to the
committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (instructions here
<https://lucene.apache.org/site-instructions.html>).

The ASF dev page also has lots of useful links: <http://www.apache.org/dev/>.

Congratulations and welcome and Happy New Year,

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: Welcome Jim Ferenczi as a Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Benvenuto Signore Ferenczi!

Martini
________________________________

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org<ma...@lucene.apache.org>

Re: Welcome Jim Ferenczi as a Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Jim!

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.