Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Zsolt Czinkos <cz...@interware.hu> on 2002/02/06 19:31:30 UTC

Is 'PerlHandler Apache::Registry MySimplePerlModule' possible?

Hello

Is it possible to insert my Set-Cookie headers after a modperl script?
for exapmle:

<httpd.conf>
PerlFreshRestart On
PerlModule SetMyCookies
PerlFixupHandler SetMyCookies

PerlSetVar SessionDataPath /tmp/apache_session
PerlSetVar SessionLockPath /tmp/apache_session_lock

Alias /modperl /home/czinkos/IMI/apache/modperl
<Location /modperl>
    PerlModule Apache::Registry
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Apache::Registry SetMyCookies
    Options ExecCGI
</Location>
</httpd.conf>

The script is simple. It adds to cookies to the header.
e.g. $cookie->bake;

I've tried it, but id didn't work. I'd like to add some extra header after everything is done.

thanks in advance

czinkos

Re: Is 'PerlHandler Apache::Registry MySimplePerlModule' possible?

Posted by Cees Hek <ce...@sitesuite.com.au>.
On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 05:31, Zsolt Czinkos wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is it possible to insert my Set-Cookie headers after a modperl script?
> for exapmle:
>
> <httpd.conf>
> PerlFreshRestart On
> PerlModule SetMyCookies
> PerlFixupHandler SetMyCookies
>
> PerlSetVar SessionDataPath /tmp/apache_session
> PerlSetVar SessionLockPath /tmp/apache_session_lock
>
> Alias /modperl /home/czinkos/IMI/apache/modperl
> <Location /modperl>
>     PerlModule Apache::Registry
>     SetHandler perl-script
>     PerlHandler Apache::Registry SetMyCookies
>     Options ExecCGI
> </Location>
> </httpd.conf>
>
> The script is simple. It adds to cookies to the header.
> e.g. $cookie->bake;
>
> I've tried it, but id didn't work. I'd like to add some extra header after everything is done.

You should look at the Apache::Filter module which will allow you to do
this.

Cees