Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/10 10:47:24 UTC

yetus, docker and HDFS-15042 Add more tests for ByteBufferPositionedReadable

I just submitted a pull request for HDFS.
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/pull/1747

yetus failed -docker problems. is this common?

Re: yetus, docker and HDFS-15042 Add more tests for ByteBufferPositionedReadable

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
its this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-16754

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.