Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by recursion <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/30 14:23:46 UTC

About openejb-jar.xml

Does this descriptor have a corresponding xsd schema ? Is it public ? It
would be nice to have a view of it since it will reveal different
configuration possibilities for OpenEJB runtime, and would be suitable for
the developer to validate his openejb-jar.xml before deploy.

Regards,
recursion,

Re: About openejb-jar.xml

Posted by recursion <ba...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, this is perfect! :)
Thank you :)

Re: About openejb-jar.xml

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi again,

An XSD file is available in the openejb-core*.jar file.
Please let me know if it suits your needs.

Jean-Louis