Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ha...@hushmail.com.INVALID on 2020/06/12 02:55:02 UTC

Re: Unsubscribe martha focker

When  these Matha Fockers don't even know how to unsubscribe.
What hope of them becoming data scientist ?
I mean first you have to train on some maths.Algebra  statistics
calculus from people who have no idea of data science or machine
learning. Classifier algorithms ,  recommended systems.Parallelism.
Deal with  cross terminology like  labels features rows instances
inputs outputs target classWhen they are just rows and columns in a
table .
Then python scala RThen figure out the machine learning concepts.like
tensorflow  pytorch scikit-learn   blah blah.
You cant even unsubscribe  .I am going to ask for more salary when I
grow up and become data science.
Hopefully before COVID-19  locked is overWith Trump in charge i am
confident I have enough training time.