Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1998/02/05 05:45:38 UTC

[STATUS] (apache-2.0) Wed Feb 4 23:45:35 EST 1998

Apache 2.0 STATUS:

Release:

    2.0  : In pre-alpha development
	    see: <http://www.arctic.org/~dgaudet/apache/2.0/process-model>

Plan:

    Everyone with plans on things they want to do for 2.0
    should add them to the repository now.  Use a descriptive
    filename.

    Other code will be copied over when 1.3.0 is finished.

Showstoppers:
Committed Code Changes:
Available Patches:
In progress:
Needs patch:

Open issues:

  Replace the current Unix compilation model (Configuration.tmpl, home-brew
    Configure script) with the "autoconf toolset".

  Investigate replacing the current Unix compilation model (Configuration.tmpl
    home-brew Configure script) with the "autoconf toolset". (this
    varies from the above such that if it's shown that the "autoconf
    toolset" can do what we want, with less headache than what we
    have, then we go for it)

  The "autoconf toolset" should include all three: autoconf, automake, and
    libtool.

Closed issues: