Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br> on 2008/01/02 21:08:45 UTC

Configure JMSFlow

I'm trying to configure JMSFLow then I put:
	<sm:container id="jbi"
		rootDir="../server"
		MBeanServer="#jmxServer"
		installationDirPath="../install"
		deploymentDirPath="../deploy"
		useMBeanServer="true"
		createMBeanServer="true"
		flowName="jms?jmsURL=tcp://localhost:61216"
		embedded="true">

And I copy the activemq.xml file on the ./conf directory, but when I start
my app I get this error:
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp://localhost:61216. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: conne
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)

It seems that activemq is not starting. What else I need to configure?

Thanks

-----
Fabio Retzlaff

Re: Configure JMSFlow (Solution)

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 3, 2008 5:04 AM, FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br> wrote:

> Only to register the solution that works for me, in bold are the changes I
> did:

> <beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
>        xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
>        xmlns:spring="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"
>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0
> servicemix.xsd">
>
>   <sm:container
>        depends-on="broker"
>        flowName="jms?jmsURL=tcp://localhost:61216"
>        embedded="true"
>        createMBeanServer="true"
>        useMBeanServer="true"
>        deploymentDirPath="../deploy"
>        installationDirPath="../install"
>        MBeanServer="#jmxServer"
>        rootDir="../server"
>        id="jbi">
>
>     <sm:activationSpecs>...</sm:activationSpecs>
>   </sm:container>
>
>   <amq:broker name="broker" useJmx="true">
>     <amq:persistenceAdapter>
>       <amq:journaledJDBC dataDirectory="./data/amq" journalLogFiles="5"/>
>     </amq:persistenceAdapter>
>     <amq:transportConnectors>
>       <amq:transportConnector discoveryUri="multicast://default"
> uri="tcp://localhost:61216"/>
>     </amq:transportConnectors>
>     <amq:networkConnectors>
>       <amq:networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/>
>     </amq:networkConnectors>
>   </amq:broker>
>
> </beans>

Yes, this is exactly what Guillaume suggested, making sure that the
sm:container depends on the broker.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Configure JMSFlow (Solution)

Posted by FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br>.

gnodet wrote:

> You need to make sure the broker is started before servicemix starts.
> Try adding something like
>    <sm:container ....  depends-on="activemq">
>
> where "activemq" is the name of your spring bean for the ActiveMQ broker.
>
> On Jan 3, 2008 11:28 AM, FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br> wrote:
>

>> I'm using SM embedded so I don't use servicemix.xml and the
>> activemq.xmlis
>> point to this port.
>>

>> bsnyder wrote:

>> JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)

>> > First, the JMS flow is configured by default in the
>> > conf/servicemix.xml configuration file. Second, have you changed the
>> > conf/activemq.xml configuration file to start on port 61216?
>> >
>> > Bruce
>> > --
>> > perl -e 'print
>> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
>> > );'
>> >
>> > Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
>> > Apache Camel - http://activemq.org/camel/
>> > Apache ServiceMix - http://servicemix.org/
>> > Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org/
>> >
>> > Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
>> >

>> -----
>> Fabio Retzlaff
>> --

> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

-----
Fabio Retzlaff

Re: Configure JMSFlow

Posted by FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br>.
I would like to know if have some sample or documentation that I can follow
to do this process.

Thanks,
Fabio

Re: Configure JMSFlow

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You need to make sure the broker is started before servicemix starts.
Try adding something like
   <sm:container ....  depends-on="activemq">

where "activemq" is the name of your spring bean for the ActiveMQ broker.

On Jan 3, 2008 11:28 AM, FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br> wrote:

> I'm using SM embedded so I don't use servicemix.xml and the activemq.xmlis
> point to this port.
>

> bsnyder wrote:
> >
> > On Jan 2, 2008 1:08 PM, FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm trying to configure JMSFLow then I put:
> >>         <sm:container id="jbi"
> >>                 rootDir="../server"
> >>                 MBeanServer="#jmxServer"
> >>                 installationDirPath="../install"
> >>                 deploymentDirPath="../deploy"
> >>                 useMBeanServer="true"
> >>                 createMBeanServer="true"
> >>                 flowName="jms?jmsURL=tcp://localhost:61216"
> >>                 embedded="true">
> >>
> >> And I copy the activemq.xml file on the ./conf directory, but when I
> >> start
> >> my app I get this error:
> >> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
> >> tcp://localhost:61216. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
> >> refused: conne
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(
> JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)
> >>
> >> It seems that activemq is not starting. What else I need to configure?
> >
> > First, the JMS flow is configured by default in the
> > conf/servicemix.xml configuration file. Second, have you changed the
> > conf/activemq.xml configuration file to start on port 61216?
> >
> > Bruce
> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
> > );'
> >
> > Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
> > Apache Camel - http://activemq.org/camel/
> > Apache ServiceMix - http://servicemix.org/
> > Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org/
> >
> > Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
> >

> -----
> Fabio Retzlaff

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Configure JMSFlow

Posted by FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br>.

bsnyder wrote:

> On Jan 2, 2008 1:08 PM, FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br> wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to configure JMSFLow then I put:
>>         <sm:container id="jbi"
>>                 rootDir="../server"
>>                 MBeanServer="#jmxServer"
>>                 installationDirPath="../install"
>>                 deploymentDirPath="../deploy"
>>                 useMBeanServer="true"
>>                 createMBeanServer="true"
>>                 flowName="jms?jmsURL=tcp://localhost:61216"
>>                 embedded="true">
>>
>> And I copy the activemq.xml file on the ./conf directory, but when I
>> start
>> my app I get this error:
>> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
>> tcp://localhost:61216. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
>> refused: conne
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)
>>
>> It seems that activemq is not starting. What else I need to configure?
>
> First, the JMS flow is configured by default in the
> conf/servicemix.xml configuration file. Second, have you changed the
> conf/activemq.xml configuration file to start on port 61216?
>
> Bruce
> --
> perl -e 'print
> );'