Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rajesh Kapur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/14 07:45:32 UTC

SOLR Suggester | CFQ Variable | - not supported

Hi,

I am facing issue while implementing suggester for my project where I am
passing CFQ value having - in between, but it is not giving me desired
output.

Could you please let me know what should I do so that SOLR suggester starts
accepting - in CFQ parameters.

Thanks
Rajesh Kapur

Re: SOLR Suggester | CFQ Variable | - not supported

Posted by Rajesh Kapur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Not by getting desired output i mean is that I am not able to filter out
the result on the basis of CFQ parameter, and in case I am querying SOLR
with CFQ value to be as normal string, i.e. no special character, it is
working fine.

Do let me know in case more info required. For me my main problem is how
can I pass special charater like "-" in CFQ so that filtering will work.

Thanks,

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Alessandro Benedetti <abenedetti@apache.org

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <ab...@apache.org>.
Rajesh,