Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cory Wilkerson <cw...@travelnow.com> on 2003/02/28 21:01:03 UTC

.Net Client/Axis Server & MultiDim Arrays -- I GIVE

>From what I can tell, .Net web services implementations do not support multidimensional arrays.  This sucks.  Anyone have a good way to marshall a key/value set across the wire?

Cory

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.
Cory Wilkerson wrote:

> From what I can tell, .Net web services implementations do not support multidimensional arrays.  This sucks.  Anyone have a good way to marshall a key/value set across the wire?

  Convert it into an xml string, turn it into a byte array, send that to the .net client, and then turn that into a multi-dimensional array.

  That is what I do. <g>

  You can also just send an array of beans that has just two attributes, the key and value, and .net will work with that fine also.