Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ramu, Manjukumar [PRDUS]" <MR...@prdus.jnj.com> on 2002/10/04 18:09:01 UTC

Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

Hello All,
	I am getting the following exception with Weblogic 6.1 SP3 in UNIX.
My applciation is working fine in WINDOWS 2000, Just I copied the
application to the Unix platform, I am getting the following error. Does
anybody know what would be the problem?

Thanks for the Help!

-Manju

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing resource path
/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initApplicationConfig(ActionServlet.j
ava:780)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:417)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java
:713)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImpl.ja
va:656)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:601)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletC
ontext.java:2272)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppServlet
Context.java:2216)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadServlets(HttpServer.java:495)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadServlets(WebService.java:450)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServletInitRunner.run(ServletInitRunner.java:49)