Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/08/07 11:47:14 UTC

Board report of ServiceComb

Hi Team, Here is the board report of ServiceComb that I prepared this quarter.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the report.

The mission of Apache ServiceComb is the creation and maintenance of software
related to a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and components
to make development and deployment of cloud applications easier.

## Project Status:
There are concerning trademark issues.

## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceComb was founded 2018-10-17 (5 years ago)
There are currently 34 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 3:2.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was ZhangJian He on 2023-03-21.
- No new committers. Last addition was Baocheng Li on 2022-11-19.

## Project Activity:
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.9 was released on 2023-06-27.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.8 was released on 2023-05-29.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.7 was released on 2023-05-10.

## Community Health:
Overall, community health is good despite some decreases in mailing lists.
ServiceComb Java Chassis is working for 3.x and have many PRs.
ServiceComb Java Chassis did three patch releases in the past three months.
There is some development around the ServiceCenter and Kie.

Re: Board report of ServiceComb

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

It looks good to me.