Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Scott K <so...@skister.com> on 2010/11/12 01:19:05 UTC

Re: Spatial search in Solr 1.5

I just upgraded to a later version of the trunk and noticed my
geofilter queries stopped working, apparently because the sfilt
function was renamed to geofilt.

I realize trunk is not stable, but other than looking at every change,
is there an easy way to find changes that are not backward compatible
so developers know what they need to update when upgrading?

Thanks, Scott