Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "ajeniten@cantv.net" <aj...@cantv.net> on 2002/09/22 06:58:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Can't access the server from a computer out the LAN network

Hello.

I'm a beginer in Apache (2.0.40) and I've read many tutorials but I still
can't solve my problem.

I can access my server from my pc and from another one in the same LAN
network but when I try to access the server from another computer out my
LAN nerwork I can't do it.

I try to set up the router (but I can't access it throgh my browser), IP
and DNS configurations (and if I do, the speed connection is too slow and
sometimes doesn't work).

I have a static Ip address so I don't understand what happend.

Please, can you give me some help (and if it's in spanish, better).

Thanks
Angel