Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2018/07/25 20:27:45 UTC

[configuration] Release with Java 7 compatibility

Hi,

the current codebase for [configuration] has been updated to require
Java 8. However, no Java 8 feature is used so far.

I would therefore like to go back to Java 7 and get a release out.
Afterwards we can switch to Java 8.

Thoughts?
Oliver

Re: [configuration] Release with Java 7 compatibility

Posted by Aleksander Ściborek <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes, so after this release I will be able to add features connected with
Java 8 Time API?
Aleksander

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Go for it.