Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Hua Wang <10...@qq.com> on 2016/01/18 10:06:45 UTC

Questions about multiple kylin servers

I have configuered 3 kylin servers. One is in "all" mode, others are in "query" mode. On top of the servers, I use a ngnix server.
 Then tableau is used to connect to the ngnix server to map to one of the kylin servers. While when I drap some sqls  on tableau, some of the kylin servers will no responsing, with no error log. The web ui is also unable to load cubes. Is anyone faced the same problem?

Hua Wang

Re: Re: Questions about multiple kylin servers

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
nice:)

Posted by Hua Wang <10...@qq.com>.

From: Hua Wang