Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2005/10/04 21:48:11 UTC

[VOTE] Christine Li as a new Apache Xalan PMC member

I'm proposing that Christine Li become an Apache Xalan PMC member.
Here is my +1 for Christine

According to section 5.4 of our charter (see
http://xalan.apache.org/charter.html ) a contributor can, at any time,
nominate a committer to be on the PMC, by calling for a vote. First a 2/3
majority vote among active
Xalan committers. If that passes it would go to the PMC to vote on the
nominee to join them.

At this stage I'm asking active Apache Xalan committers to vote. There is a
two week window on issue voting.

In the last few months we have had Matt Hoyt and Berin Lautenbach resign
their positions as PMC members for Apache Xalan.

So right now the current PMC members are:
Arun Yadav
Brian Minchau (Chairperson)
Dmitry Hayes
Henry Zongaro
John Gentilin
Ramesh Mandava
Santiago Pericas-Geertsen

- Brian

Re: [VOTE] Christine Li as a new Apache Xalan PMC member

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Brian Minchau wrote:
> I'm proposing that Christine Li become an Apache Xalan PMC member.
> Here is my +1 for Christine

+1

Re: [VOTE] Christine Li as a new Apache Xalan PMC member

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@Sun.COM>.
On Oct 4, 2005, at 3:48 PM, Brian Minchau wrote:

> I'm proposing that Christine Li become an Apache Xalan PMC member.
> Here is my +1 for Christine

  +1

-- Santiago

Re: [VOTE] Christine Li as a new Apache Xalan PMC member

Posted by Ramesh Mandava <Ra...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Regards
-Ramesh

Posted by Dmitry Hayes <dm...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1
Dmitry Hayes

Brian Minchau/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
10/04/2005 03:48 PM
Please respond to
xalan-dev

xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
cc

Subject

Posted by Ilene Seelemann <il...@ca.ibm.com>.
> I'm proposing that Christine Li become an Apache Xalan PMC member.

+1

Ilene.

Re: [VOTE] Christine Li as a new Apache Xalan PMC member

Posted by Yash Talwar <yt...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1

Yash Talwar
XSLT Development / Xalan