Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by robbyx <be...@sofrecom.com> on 2010/04/08 11:47:45 UTC

authentication with specialpurpose LDAP-CAS

Hi all,

I’ve got last version of OFbiz retrieved on trunk
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk
I’ve activated specialpurpose ldap and correctly configured file ldap.xml
I’ve defined entries   <!-- Security Mappings --> in file <ofbizroot>\
framework\common\webcommon\WEB-INF\common-controller.xml to use class
LdapLoginWorker.

Problem is that each time i move in application /webtools, i’m redirected to
CAS login page!!!
It seems that login information is lost after each http request.

Thanks for your help.

Re: authentication with specialpurpose LDAP-CAS

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
In develop environment, you can config CAS not using SSL, then you don't
have to change the code.

在 2010-04-09五的 07:34 -0800,robbyx写道:

Posted by robbyx <be...@sofrecom.com>.

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
I'll check this next week. I'll upgrade the implement to authorization
as well.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-04-08四的 01:47 -0800,robbyx写道: